Use of this web site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated herein and any other place on this web site. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated herein and at other places (including Frequently Asked Questions, and "Detail" section of the respectivecalling plan) on this website.
It is a Federal and State Offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products/services purchased on this web site shall not be used for any unlawful purpose.
iCallPakistan.com does not warrant that the service is completely error or interruption free nor does the company warrant any connection to or any transmission over the Internet. iCallPakistan.com makes no representation or warranty express or implied including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or as to the quality of the call. In no event will iCallPakistan.com be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages arising in any manner from the use of any products sold on this web site.
- Calling plans sold on this website are not intended for use in an emergency or for urgent work.
- Call details provided by customer service of the carrier regarding usage of a prepaid phone card are final and will be considered authentic record/proof about the usage of a calling plan.
- All sales are final. Calling plans, once issued are Non Refundable, Non Transferable and Non Exchangeable for minimum of one month.
- Calling rates, billing increments, fees, taxes, and other charges are subject to change any time, without notice. iCallPakistan.com will not be responsible or liable for any change in calling rates, billing increments, fees, taxes, and other charges.
- iCallPakistan.com does not guarantee call quality or connectivity, and will not be responsible or liable for reimbursement of lost minutes or reduction in the stored value of any outgoing minutes. Connection to a wrong number is a valid call.
- Rates are subjected to change without any prior notification and no return or refunds will be issued due to rate change.
- Service outages extending from few hours to a couple of days may occur. iCallPakistan.com will not be liable for such outage, and customers shall have no right to any refund, credit, compensation or damages from iCallPakistan.com because of service outage or any other situation arising out of service outage.
- Customers will be provided with customer service number. Customer has to contact the respective customer service for all issues relating to a specific calling plan.
- Customers may contact iCallPakistan.com's customer service, if the service issuer's customer service has not addressed the problem within Terms and Conditions of sale of www.iCallPakistan.com
- Unless other specified, all rates apply to calls originating from United States of America (48 contiguous states only).
- A per call connection fee may be applicable on certain phone services.
Transaction cannot be cancelled after issue of plan for minimum of one month.
This site may contain links to other web sites. These links are for your convenience and iCallPakistan.com does not recommend or endorse any products/services sold on those web sites, nor does assume any responsibility or liability for products/services sold on those web sites. You may use the links at your own risk.
Bankruptcy by Carrier & Security Issues
iCallPakistan.com will not be liable or responsible to reimburse for loss of minutes or loss of value in prepaid phone cards if the telecommunications carrier or distributor of the prepaid phone card declares bankruptcy.
iCallPakistan.com shall not be responsible for the security of your data or for fraudulent use of credit card to make purchases on this web site nor shall iCallPakistan.com be obligated to make refunds or to provide any compensation where such fraudulent use occurs.
Service Unlawful Use & Service Charges
iCallPakistan.com calling plans has no fix connection fee or other hidden charges, except our calling plan cna have upto 10% maximum processing fees.
iCallPakistan.com will actively cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any one who uses this web site or products/services sold over this web site for unlawful use.
Dispute arising from purchase on this web site or relating to this agreement, if not settled by the parties in good faith, may at their discretion, be submitted for arbitration to American Arbitration Association (AAA) at their offices in Houston. All disputes, including interpretation of Arbitration Award shall be subject to laws of State of Texas, and jurisdiction shall reside with Federal and State Court in Houton. Prevailing party in the dispute shall be entitled to, in addition to any damages or relief, to reasonable expenses and attorney fees from the other party.
Severability of Provisions
In the event that any section or portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable by a judicial authority having jurisdiction over the matter, such section or portion shall be deleted form the Agreement, and the Agreement shall be enforced as if that section or portion was not a part of the Agreement in the first instance.
iCallPakistan.com (iCallPakistan.com) MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, IN CONTRACT OR TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR REGARDING THIS WEB SITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD OR PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
iCallPakistan.com controls this site. iCallPakistan.com reserves the right to make changes, as and when it deems necessary or appropriate, in any of the terms and conditions or any other information provided on this site.